- Rangers pitcher Alexi Ogando was transferred from the 15-day to 60-day disabled list Sunday.
- Jon Daniels said he does not expect Alexi Ogando or Tanner Scheppers to pitch this year.,
- Alexi Ogando saw Dr. James Andrews on Wednesday and the original diagnosis on his elbow was confirmed
- Alexi Ogando shut down minimum 3 weeks due to elbow issues.
- Ogando on the 15-day disabled list
- Alexi Ogando will be available Tuesday
- Alexi Ogando has been diagnosed with a bruised right hand.
All form fields are required.