- Matt Wieters will rehab in Atlanta and hopes to travel with team in August and September.
- Matt Wieters had "successful" surgery on right elbow t
- Wieters to undergo UCL reconstruction surgery
- Duquette said that Tommy John surgery is a "possibility" for Matt Wieters
- Showalter said Wieters will have follow-up appointment with Dr. James Andrews next Monday.
- Wieters' throwing program with the Orioles not going well
- Wieters (elbow) playing catch with John Russell Thursday for the fourth time since being cleared to throw
All form fields are required.