- Stephen Drew is not in the Yankees' starting lineup on Wednesday.
- Drew homers in Yankees win
- Stephen Drew's run scoring double only run Shane Greene needed Thursday vs Tigers
- Drew has cleared waivers and remains eligible to be traded to any team
- Stephan Drew went 2-for-4 with four RBI and one run scored in the Yankees victory over the Red Sox on Sunday night at Fenway Park.
- Drew is making his Yankees debut on Friday, batting eighth
- Red Sox traded Stephen Drew to the Yankees
All form fields are required.