- Jedd Gyorko will begin a rehab assignment tonight with Single-A Lake Elsinore
- Gyorko could begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Tuscon Wednesday
- Gyorko ran on the field prior to Saturday's game
- Jedd Gyorko is expected to test his injured groin again this weekend.
- Jedd Gyorko re-injury was "frustrating" and said best case scenario he's a week away from returning.
- Gyorko is scheduled to run Monday
- Jedd Gyorko took grounders and hit before Saturday's game against the Marlins to see how much progress his injured right leg had made.
All form fields are required.