- John Jaso (concussion) will not play again this season.
- John Jaso will meet with a concussion specialist before end of week.
- Jaso (concussion) has not been cleared to resume baseball activities
- John Jaso (concussion) is being sent back to Oakland.
- Jaso said he's optimistic he'll be cleared to hit and maybe catch
- John Jaso will see concussion specialist Dr. Mickey Collins Wednesday
- Jaso (concussion) will likely be activated at some point in the next week
All form fields are required.