- Dodgers activated A.J. Ellis from the 15-day disabled list.
- A.J. Ellis likely to be activated from DL on Friday
- A.J. Ellis (ankle) said he hopes to be activated off the 15-day disabled list this week
- Ellis (ankle) is doing agility drills with trainer Stan Conte on the field prior to Saturday's game
- Ellis (ankle) is taking early batting practice at Coors Field prior to Friday's game
- A.J. Ellis is unlikely to be activated from the disabled list Sunday
- The Dodgers placed A.J. Ellis (ankle) on the 15-day disabled list.
All form fields are required.