- Bobby Parnell played catch for first time since Tommy John surgery.
- Bobby Parnell was moved to the 60-day disabled list Wednesday.
- Bobby Parnell will undergo surgery on Tuesday
- Parnell has a 50-50 chance of needing surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right elbow.
- If Tommy John surgery will happen for Bobby Parnell, determination likely would be made in 6 weeks
- Mets will place Bobby Parnell on the 15-day disabled list with a partial tear of the medial collateral ligament in his right elbow.
- Update: Bobby Parnell (MCL Elbow) received a platelet-rich plasma injection Tuesday.
All form fields are required.