- Dexter Fowler isn't going to be activated from the disabled list on Tuesday.
- Fowler will likely be reinstated from the disabled list as early as next weekend
- Fowler won’t be ready to play on Friday
- Dexter Fowler (right intercostal strain) hopes to return to the Astros on Friday
- Dexter Fowler hopes to be activated later this week.
- Fowler said he's feeling better after getting a PRP shot
- Astros expect Fowler to spend the minimum time on the disabled list.
All form fields are required.