- Cubs place RHP James McDonald on the 60-day disabled list.
- McDonald (tendinitis) said he will wait a few days before throwing again
- James McDonald says his shoulder has tendinitis symptoms, but is feeling better
- Cubs starter James McDonald came out in the first with R shoulder soreness
- James McDonald gave up three hits
- McDonald was happy with his live batting practice session on Friday
- James McDonald refused his assignment to Triple-A Indianapolis and has elected to become a free agent
All form fields are required.