- Braves left-handed reliever Jonny Venters has done light tossing each of the past two days.
- Venters experienced soreness in his elbow last week. out 4-6 weeks
- Jonny Venters threw Tuesday for first time in 10 days.
- Jonny Venters was told his elbow soreness is probably from scar tissue breaking up
- Venters saw team doctors Monday who said his elbow looks as strong as ever
- Jonny Venters (elbow) is back in Atlanta to be examined by team doctors Monday
- Venters threw his first live batting practice session on Wednesday and experienced some soreness
All form fields are required.