- Adrian Gonzalez is not in the Dodgers' starting lineup on Wednesday.
- Adrian Gonzalez went 3-for-3 with a RBI and a run scored in the Dodgers loss to the Mets on Sunday at Dodger Stadium.
- Adrian Gonzalez had some back stiffness when he was double switched for Friday night.
- A-Gone plates three with 32nd double
- Adrian Gonzalez went 2-for-3 with a double, two RBI, run, and a walk in the Dodgers 5-1 victory over the Brewers at Miller Park on Sunday.
- Adrian Gonzalez hits 17th home run
- Adrian Gonzalez drives in two against Angels
All form fields are required.