- Jaguars RB Toby Gerhart will be the team's workhorse
- Toby Gerhart's breakaway speed impressed his new coaches
- Jaguars are banking on RB Toby Gerhart getting into the 240- to 300-carry range
- Gerhart could receive 15 to 20 touches per game next season.
- Gus Bradley says RB Toby Gerhart will be the starter, although he preaches competition
- Jaguars just reached agreement with former Minnesota Vikings RB Toby Gerhart
- Three teams showing interest in RB Toby Gerhart
All form fields are required.