- Al Horford is currently limited to non-contact workouts
- Horford remains on schedule to be cleared for the start of training camp
- Al Horford (pectoral) has been cleared for spot shooting
- Horford (shoulder) will not be able to participate at any point during the Hawks' series with the Pacers,
- Horford has begun to rehabilitate his surgically repaired torn right pectoral muscle
- Al Horford will not play on Tuesday against the Raptors
- Al Horford (hamstring), Devin Harris (foot) and Kyle Korver all participated in practice on Monday.
All form fields are required.