- Williams has solid night in season opener
- Deron Williams went through a partial practice (rest day) on Monday.
- Deron Williams (rest) will not play on Wednesday.
- Deron Williams says to prepare for a work stoppage in 2017. That is when the CBA deal runs out.
- Deron Williams, who is coming off of surgeries on both his ankles, sat out the practice Tuesday.
- Williams said he doesn't feel 100 percent yet
- Deron Williams confirmed that his ankles finally feel good again.
All form fields are required.