- Deron Williams says to prepare for a work stoppage in 2017. That is when the CBA deal runs out.
- Deron Williams, who is coming off of surgeries on both his ankles, sat out the practice Tuesday.
- Williams said he doesn't feel 100 percent yet
- Deron Williams confirmed that his ankles finally feel good again.
- Nets announce Deron Williams had surgery on his ankles today.
- Deron Williams (ankle) says he should be fine for Game 7.
- Deron Williams was able to walk off his injured ankle and remain in the game.
All form fields are required.