- Reggie Jackson, Jeremy Lamb and Kendrick Perkins practiced today. All three are expected to be ready for the opener.
- Perkins (quadriceps) will not play in Wednesday's preseason game
- Kendrick Perkins will miss the start of training camp with a quad injury.
- Perkins will start Saturday's game guarding Zach Randolph
- Kendrick Perkins will play at Sacramento tonight and at the Clippers tomorrow night.
- Kendrick Perkins will start Sunday against the Suns.
- Coach Scott Brooks said Kendrick Perkins will play about 10 minutes Friday.
All form fields are required.