- Raymond Felton (high right ankle sprain) has progressed to the hydro pool.
- Coach Rick Carlisle said PG Raymond Felton (high ankle sprain) is making progress.
- Mavericks’ Raymond Felton is out at least 10 days with a high ankle sprain.
- Felton has been suspended first four games of the season for guilty pleas to gun charges.
- Felton had agreed to terms on a plea deal to avoid jail time
- Raymond Felton has agreed to plead guilty to reduced weapons charges and will avoid jail time
- Felton comes back into the game after his hard fall
All form fields are required.