- Dwight Freeney and the Chargers have agreed to drop his 2014 pay from $3.5 million to $2.5 million
- Dwight Freeney will have season-ending surgery on torn quad tendon
- placing Dwight Freeney on injured reserve with a designation to return is a possibility
- Dwight Freeney has a torn quadriceps tendon
- Chargers are still trying to determine whether Dwight Freeney's torn quad will land him on Injured Reserve
- Dwight Freeney left Sunday's game with a quad injury. His return is questionable
- Dwight Freeney has reported to OTAs
All form fields are required.