- WR Brandon Gibson (knee) and LB Koa Misi (unknown) returned to practice Tuesday
- Brandon Gibson is running pre-practice dummy routes with the starting unit
- Brandon Gibson is making sure he's healthy before returning to action.
- Brandon Gibson is on the field for Tuesday's OTA practices at Dolphins camp.
- Gibson (knee) is expected to be available for the start of the offseason program
- Brandon Gibson has begun light jogging as he works his way back from a torn patellar tendon
- Gibson is making good progress in his recovery from a serious knee injury
All form fields are required.