PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Zach Zenner played 64 of 66 snaps in Week 17 against the Packers.
- Zach Zenner is officially active for Week 15.
- Head coach Jim Caldwell said Zach Zenner in Concussion protocol.
- Zach Zenner will likely share snaps with Justin Forsett and possibly Dwayne Washington Week 6.
- Lions head coach Jim Caldwell wants to get the ball into RB Zach Zenner's hands more often.
- Zach Zenner looks to be fully recovered from his rib and lung injuries.
|11 Sep||W 39 - 35||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 16 - 15||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 34 - 27||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 17 - 14||@ Bears||5||3||12||0||4.0||0||0||-||-||1||1||22||0|
|09 Oct||W 24 - 23||Eagles||21||7||9||0||1.3||0||0||-||-||2||2||23||0|
|16 Oct||W 31 - 28||Rams||48||14||58||0||4.1||0||0||-||-||2||2||19||0|
|23 Oct||W 20 - 17||Redskins||32||9||29||1||3.2||0||0||-||-||2||0||0||0|
|30 Oct||L 20 - 13||@ Texans||9||3||2||0||0.7||0||0||-||-||1||1||5||0|
|06 Nov||W 22 - 16||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 26 - 19||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||W 16 - 13||Vikings||1||1||0||0||0.0||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|04 Dec||W 28 - 13||@ Saints||14||9||40||0||4.4||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|11 Dec||W 20 - 17||Bears||27||7||36||0||5.1||0||0||-||-||2||2||9||0|
|18 Dec||L 17 - 6||@ Giants||18||3||12||0||4.0||0||0||-||-||5||4||52||0|
|26 Dec||L 42 - 21||@ Cowboys||54||12||67||2||5.6||0||1||-||-||3||2||25||0|
|01 Jan||L 31 - 24||Packers||64||20||69||1||3.5||0||0||-||-||5||4||41||0|
Lions TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Lions general manager Bob Quinn said the team hasn't decided if it will exercise the fifth-year option on Ebron's contract, Dave Birkett of The Detroit Free Press reports. "It's a possibility," Quinn said. "We're still in the process of evaluating Eric's situation. We have until May 2, so we'll use our time."
- Lions general manager Bob Quinn said the team hasn't decided if it will exercise the fifth-year option on Ebron's contract, Dave Birkett of The Detroit Free Press reports. "It's a possibility," Quinn said. "We're still in the process of evaluating Eric's situation. We have until May 2, so we'll use our time."
- Teammate Golden Tate believes Billingsley has enough talent to earn a key role in the Detroit offense, Dave Birkett of The Detroit Free Press reports. "[Billingsley] reminds me a lot of a younger me," Tate said. "Just very, very shifty. I think he's got some running back in him. I think he might have played running back in college, I think. But talented guy. I'm excited for him to get his opportunity in practice and going into the preseason, and he made this team for a reason.
- Stafford said his finger, which was injured late last season, is now fine, Justin Rogers of The Detroit News reports. Stafford said of the situation, "It just needed rest. No surgery, no procedure, anything like that. It feels good, threw with it today. It feels fine. Been throwing with it for a month, month and a half, now. It just took some rest."
- Abdullah is committed to staying healthy and isn't worried about any added competition for snaps ahead of the 2017 season, ESPN's Michael Rothstein reports. "I'm never a guy to shy away from any situation, whether that's bringing in competition or just putting it all on me," Abdullah said. "We don't know the future. No one knows what's going to happen, really. I just know for what me and Theo [Riddick] give to this team, we need to be on the field and that's our goal this year, to be on the field."
- Robinson (foot) isn't certain to be ready for the start of offseason workouts, Dave Birkett of The Detroit Free Press reports.
- Copeland signed his exclusive-rights contract tender with the Lions on Monday, Dave Birkett of The Detroit Free Press reports.