PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Fuller is expected to be out for 2-3 months after suffering a broken collarbone during Wednesday's practice, John McClain of The Houston Chronicle reports.
- Fuller broke his collarbone at Wednesday's practice, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Fuller focused on getting stronger during the offseason to improve his tackle-breaking and blocking abilities, John McClain of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Fuller's biggest priority heading into the upcoming campaign is to catch the ball more consistently, Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle reports.
- Fuller expects to see a large jump in his play during his second season in 2017, Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle reports.
- Will Fuller (hip) was a full participant at Thursday's practice.
|11 Sep||W 23 - 14||Bears||54||11||5||107||1||3||0||0||0||0|
|18 Sep||W 19 - 12||Chiefs||65||7||4||104||0||2||1||0||0||0|
|22 Sep||L 27 - 0||@ Patriots||71||7||3||31||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 20||Titans||56||10||7||80||1||2||0||0||0||0|
|09 Oct||L 31 - 13||@ Vikings||64||6||1||4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 23||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Oct||L 27 - 9||@ Broncos||66||7||4||22||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|30 Oct||W 20 - 13||Lions||47||4||1||23||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|13 Nov||W 24 - 21||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|21 Nov||L 27 - 20||@ Raiders||41||4||1||17||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|27 Nov||L 21 - 13||Chargers||53||6||4||60||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|04 Dec||L 21 - 13||@ Packers||52||6||5||59||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|11 Dec||W 22 - 17||@ Colts||58||4||2||22||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|18 Dec||W 21 - 20||Jaguars||68||8||4||42||0||1||0||1||-3||0|
|24 Dec||W 12 - 10||Bengals||61||6||3||39||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|01 Jan||L 24 - 17||@ Titans||73||7||3||24||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Texans TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Hopkins (hand) didn't practice Monday, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Rice intercepted a pass in the fourth quarter of the Texans' preseason victory over the Patriots on Saturday.
- Fairbairn successfully converted both of his field-goal attempts in Saturday's preseason game against New England.
- Blue rushed five times for a team-high 20 yards in Saturday's preseason game against the Patriots.
- Clowney did not play Saturday against the Patriots for precautionary reasons, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Pratt limped off the field during Saturday's preseason game against the Patriots, favoring his right foot and ankle, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.