|11 Sep||W 29 - 10||Browns|
|19 Sep||W 29 - 14||@ Bears|
|25 Sep||W 34 - 3||Steelers|
|09 Oct||L 24 - 23||@ Lions|
|16 Oct||L 27 - 20||@ Redskins|
|23 Oct||W 21 - 10||Vikings|
|30 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Cowboys|
|06 Nov||L 28 - 23||@ Giants|
|13 Nov||W 24 - 15||Falcons|
|20 Nov||L 26 - 15||@ Seahawks|
|28 Nov||L 27 - 13||Packers|
|04 Dec||L 32 - 14||@ Bengals|
|11 Dec||L 27 - 22||Redskins|
|18 Dec||L 27 - 26||@ Ravens|
|22 Dec||W 24 - 19||Giants|
|01 Jan||W 27 - 13||Cowboys|
Eagles TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Graham left Monday's practice with a strained triceps muscle, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
- Barnett (leg) is considered to be day-to-day, Eliot Shorr-Parks of The Star-Ledger reports.
- Smallwood (hamstring) is practicing Sunday, Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
- Eagles receivers coach Mike Groh believes Jeffery is behind when it comes to learning the team's offense, ESPN.com's Tim McMaus reports. "I think he's behind," said Groh. "Anytime you miss the amount of time that he did, he's a little bit behind. Fortunately we have time for him to catch up. I thought they got off to a great start the other night."
- Blount may not be a lock for the final roster, NJ.com's Matt Lombardo reports.
- Ertz caught his only target for an 11-yard gain in Thursday's preseason win over the Bills.