PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Crawford (shoulder) is confident he can bounce back from shoulder surgery in 2017, the Star-Telegram reports.
- Tyrone Crawford had surgery to repair his shoulder this offseason.
- Tyrone Crawford is practicing on Friday.
- Tyrone Crawford (concussion) has been ruled out for the third preseason game Thursday.
- Tyrone Crawford is not practicing on Monday.
- Tyrone Crawford (back) looking at return to Cowboys' practice Tuesday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 20 - 19||Giants||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|18 Sep||W 27 - 23||@ Redskins||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|25 Sep||W 31 - 17||Bears||2||1||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|02 Oct||W 24 - 17||@ 49ers||4||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|09 Oct||W 28 - 14||Bengals||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 16||@ Packers||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|30 Oct||W 29 - 23||Eagles||4||2||2||0||0||1||0||0|
|06 Nov||W 35 - 10||@ Browns||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|13 Nov||W 35 - 30||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 27 - 17||Ravens||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|24 Nov||W 31 - 26||Redskins||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|01 Dec||W 17 - 15||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 10 - 7||@ Giants||2||1||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|18 Dec||W 26 - 20||Buccaneers||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|26 Dec||W 42 - 21||Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 13||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Cowboys TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones anticipates Smith (knee) being ready for the start of organized team activities on May 23, Jon Machota of The Dallas News reports."He's doing great," Jones added. "He's making great improvements. We're certainly more fired up than ever that we picked him last year."
- Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones anticipates Smith (knee) being ready for the start of organized team activities on May 23, Jon Machota of The Dallas News reports."He's doing great," Jones added. "He's making great improvements. We're certainly more fired up than ever that we picked him last year."
- Evans has been suspended for the first four games of the 2017 season for violating the league's substance-abuse policy, ESPN's Todd Archer reports.
- Blanton (ankle) signed a contract with the Cowboys on Thursday, Adam Caplan of ESPN reports.
- The Cowboys picked up the fifth-year option on Martin's rookie contract, Jon Machota of The Dallas Morning News reports.
- Prescott expects his second NFL season to be a challenge, The Dallas Morning News reports. "Anytime that you've had the success that I had in one year, that being my first year, I expect things to get harder," Prescott said. "I wouldn't want it any other way. The defenses have had more looks at me, so they're going to throw things at me. I'm ready for all of it. I'm excited for the challenge."
- Gathers thinks he's ready to be a regular part of the Cowboys' roster in 2017, Drew Davison of the Star-Telegram reports. "Honestly, I feel like this year I'm ready to be on the 53-man, ready to score some touchdowns, ready to go make some plays," the tight end said Saturday.