PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Head coach Anthony Lynn listed Williams as the team's No. 2 wide receiver on the first, unofficial depth chart ESPN's Eric D. Williams reports.
- The Chargers surprisingly opted to use the No. 7 overall pick in the 2017 draft on Clemson wideout Mike Williams, who will join a receiving corps that already includes (Tyrell) Williams, Keenan Allen (knee) and Travis Benjamin (knee), Dan Woike of The Los Angeles Times reports.
- Williams believes he still has a lot to work on as he looks to build on his breakout season, ESPN.com reports. "Looking back on the film there's a lot of stuff I want to improve on," said Williams. "So I'm trying to use that right now, and I've just been working on stuff right now to move forward coming into next season."
- Tyrell Williams (shoulder) practiced in full on Thursday.
- Tyrell Williams left Sunday's game against the Raiders and is being evaluated for a concussion.
- Tyrell Williams (shoulder) practiced in full Thursday.
Chargers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Inman (abdomen) returned to the field in Week 2 of the exhibition season.
- Tuerk (finger) has been suspended four games for violating the league's PED policy, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
- Barksdale is day-to-day with a sore foot, Eric D. Williams of ESPN.com reports.
- Okung (ankle) returned to practice Tuesday, ESPN's Eric D. Williams reports.
- Coach Anthony Lynn said Burwell (hand) could play in a game if necessary, Jack Wang of the Los Angeles Daily News reports
- Toomer registered five tackles (four solo) in Sunday's preseason loss to the Saints.