PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Kroft (knee, ankle) finished the 2016 season with 10 catches for 92 yards on 12 targets in 14 games.
- Tyler Kroft (knee) did in some rehab exercises at practice Wednesday.
- According to league sources, Tyler Kroft's knee injury isn't believed to be serious.
- Tyler Kroft caught four passes on six targets for 46 yards during the Bengals overtime loss to the Broncos on Monday night.
- Tyler Kroft caught three passes on three targets for 31 yards and a touchdown during Cincinnati's 24-14 win over the 49ers on Sunday.
|11 Sep||W 23 - 22||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 24 - 16||@ Steelers||43||4||3||35||0||1||0||-|
|25 Sep||L 29 - 17||Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|29 Sep||W 22 - 7||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 28 - 14||@ Cowboys||23||4||3||29||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||L 35 - 17||@ Patriots||26||2||2||19||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 31 - 17||Browns||42||1||1||3||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||Redskins||19||1||1||6||0||0||0||-|
|14 Nov||L 21 - 20||@ Giants||23||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||L 16 - 12||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 19 - 14||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 32 - 14||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 23 - 10||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 24 - 20||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 12 - 10||@ Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 27 - 10||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bengals TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Elliott missed three of four kicks in Wednesday's practice, while veteran Randy Bullock made all four of his attempts, Geoff Hobson from Bengals.com reports.
- Bullock has been kicking better in camp than rookie teammate Jake Elliott, punctuated by a 4-for-4 day on long attempts Wednesday when Elliott missed 3-of-4, Geoff Hobson from Bengals.com reports.
- Carson (ankle) returned to practice Tuesday, Katherine Terrell of ESPN.com reports.
- Iloka (knee) suited up and participated in practice Tuesday, Paul Dehner Jr. of The Cincinnati Enquirer reports.
- Dawson (arm) played on special teams in Friday's 27-10 preseason win over the Ravens.
- Core is dealing with an ankle injury, Geoff Hobson of the team's official site reports.