PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Armstead (shoulder) will open training camp on the physically unable to perform list, Josh Katzenstein of NOLA.com reports.
- Armstead will have surgery Monday to repair a torn labrum that will keep him sidelined for four-to-six months, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
- Armstead (knee/quad) had his $5 million roster bonus converted to a signing bonus in order to free up $4 million in cap space for New Orleans, Field Yates of ESPN reports.
- Saints place Terron Armstead on injured reserve.
- Terron Armstead was placed on injured reserve.
- Terron Armstead (knee) has been ruled out for Week 13.
|11 Sep||L 35 - 34||Raiders|
|18 Sep||L 16 - 13||@ Giants|
|26 Sep||L 45 - 32||Falcons|
|02 Oct||W 35 - 34||@ Chargers|
|16 Oct||W 41 - 38||Panthers|
|23 Oct||L 27 - 21||@ Chiefs|
|30 Oct||W 25 - 20||Seahawks|
|06 Nov||W 41 - 23||@ 49ers|
|13 Nov||L 25 - 23||Broncos|
|17 Nov||L 23 - 20||@ Panthers|
|27 Nov||W 49 - 21||Rams|
|04 Dec||L 28 - 13||Lions|
|11 Dec||L 16 - 11||@ Buccaneers|
|18 Dec||W 48 - 41||@ Cardinals|
|24 Dec||W 31 - 24||Buccaneers|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 32||@ Falcons|
Saints TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Breaux (leg) is expected to miss six weeks.
- Jordan has been one of the Saints' top performers at training camp, accruing sacks and batted passes at an impressive rate during drills, reports ESPN's Mike Triplett.
- Lattimore could see an increased role with Delvin Breaux sidelined for 4-6 weeks with a fractured fibula.
- Breaux will be sidelined 4-6 weeks after X-rays revealed a fractured fibula that will require surgery, Mike Triplett of ESPN.com reports.
- Fleener (undisclosed) has been taking part in team drills at practice, Nick Underhill of The New Orleans Advocate reports.
- Breaux (leg) underwent X-rays on Monday that revealed a more serious injury than a bruise, Josh Katzenstein of NOLA.com reports.