PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Kalil (shoulder) is "100 percent healed" after undergoing shoulder surgery last November, ESPN's David Newton reports.
- Coach Ron Rivera said Thursday that Kalil (shoulder) could miss part or all of the Panthers' OTAs, but is on track to be ready for the start of the season, Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer reports.
- Panthers placed Ryan Kalil (shoulder) on injured reserve.
- Ryan Kalil will not play Week 12.
- Ryan Kalil is not practicing on Friday.
- Ryan Kalil left Thursday's game with a shoulder injury and is unlikely to return.
|08 Sep||L 21 - 20||@ Broncos|
|18 Sep||W 46 - 27||49ers|
|25 Sep||L 22 - 10||Vikings|
|02 Oct||L 48 - 33||@ Falcons|
|10 Oct||L 17 - 14||Buccaneers|
|16 Oct||L 41 - 38||@ Saints|
|30 Oct||W 30 - 20||Cardinals|
|06 Nov||W 13 - 10||@ Rams|
|13 Nov||L 20 - 17||Chiefs|
|17 Nov||W 23 - 20||Saints|
|27 Nov||L 35 - 32||@ Raiders|
|04 Dec||L 40 - 7||@ Seahawks|
|11 Dec||W 28 - 16||Chargers|
|19 Dec||W 23 - 15||@ Redskins|
|24 Dec||L 33 - 16||Falcons|
|01 Jan||L 17 - 16||@ Buccaneers|
Panthers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Head coach Ron Rivera said Thursday that Newton (shoulder) will be evaluated Friday, after which a determination will be made on his availability for Saturday's preseason game at Tennessee, David Newton of ESPN.com reports.
- Samuel (hamstring) increased his workload in individual drills Wednesday, ESPN.com's David Newton reports.
- Samuel (hamstring) is in full pads for Wednesday's practice, Max Henson of the Panthers' official site reports.
- The Panthers signed Davis to a one-year, $6.75 million extension, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- Samuel (hamstring) made progress at Tuesday's practice, wearing a helmet and working off to the side, Bryan Strickland of the Panthers' official site reports.
- Iddings (shoulder) cleared waivers and reverted to the Panthers' injured reserve Monday, Joe Person of the Charlotte Observer reports.