PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Quinton Dunbar (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 17.
- Quinton Dunbar (concussion) is not expected to play in Week 16.
- Update: Quinton Dunbar (concussion) has been ruled out for the rest of the game.
- Redskins corner Quinton Dunbar is being evaluated for a concussion.
- Quinton Dunbar (shin) is considered day to day.
- Quinton Dunbar has been ruled out for Week 17.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|12 Sep||L 38 - 16||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 27 - 23||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 27||@ Giants||3||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|02 Oct||W 31 - 20||Browns||3||0||0||0||0||1||0||-|
|09 Oct||W 16 - 10||@ Ravens||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 20||Eagles||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||L 20 - 17||@ Lions||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||@ Bengals||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 26 - 20||Vikings||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||W 42 - 24||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||L 31 - 26||@ Cowboys||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|04 Dec||L 31 - 23||@ Cardinals||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|11 Dec||W 27 - 22||@ Eagles||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|19 Dec||L 23 - 15||Panthers||1||0||1||0||0||0||2||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 21||@ Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 19 - 10||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Redskins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Galette (hamstring) practiced in a limited fashion Wednesday, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Harris (knee) was a limited participant at Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Kerrigan (finger) has been a full participant at Redskins' training camp, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Doctson (hamstring) will ramp up his activity Thursday as the team prepares for Saturday's preseason game against Green Bay, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Smith (groin) was an active participant at Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Doctson (hamstring) took part in individual drills Wednesday, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.