PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Browns cut Nick McDonald on Wednesday with an injury settlement.
- Nick McDonald (ankle) is probable to return to Sunday's game against the Bills.
- Nick McDonald sustained a minor calf injury Thursday night in Cincinnati. McDonald has been fitted with a walking boot, but should be fine for the Week 11 game against Houston.
- The Browns are expected to start two players Sunday that they added to 53-man roster this week, C Nick McDonald and FB Kiero Small.
- Browns' Nick McDonald could start at center Sunday after being activated on Saturday.
- Browns activate OL Nick McDonald and waive TE Gerell Robinson.
|11 Sep||L 29 - 10||@ Eagles|
|18 Sep||L 25 - 20||Ravens|
|25 Sep||L 30 - 24||@ Dolphins|
|02 Oct||L 31 - 20||@ Redskins|
|09 Oct||L 33 - 13||Patriots|
|16 Oct||L 28 - 26||@ Titans|
|23 Oct||L 31 - 17||@ Bengals|
|30 Oct||L 31 - 28||Jets|
|06 Nov||L 35 - 10||Cowboys|
|10 Nov||L 28 - 7||@ Ravens|
|20 Nov||L 24 - 9||Steelers|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 13||Giants|
|11 Dec||L 23 - 10||Bengals|
|18 Dec||L 33 - 13||@ Bills|
|24 Dec||W 20 - 17||Chargers|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 24||@ Steelers|
Browns TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Shelton (knee) is reportedly out 3-to-6 weeks, Field Yates of ESPN reports.
- Shelton has been ruled out for the Browns' preseason game against the Giants on Monday due to a knee injury, Mary Kat Cabot of Cleveland.com reports.
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell indicated Thursday that at this time, the potential reinstatement of Gordon (suspension) "is not under active consideration," Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
- Erving (calf) is considered week-to-week, Andrew Gribble of the Browns' official site reports.
- Erving injured his calf during Tuesday's practice and will miss Monday's preseason game, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
- Bitonio left team drills Tuesday after falling during a running play and will miss the remainder of the preseason, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.