PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Dolphins release OG Nate Garner.
- Nate Garner may have to retire due to headaches.
- Dolphins placed OL Nate Garner on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury list.
- Dolphins T Nate Garner (illness) has been ruled out for this week's game.
- Nate Garner (migraines) and Anthony Johnson (ankle) have been ruled out for Sunday.
- G Nate Garner (illness) status has been downgraded from doubtful to out for Sunday's game.
|11 Sep||L 12 - 10||@ Seahawks|
|18 Sep||L 31 - 24||@ Patriots|
|25 Sep||W 30 - 24||Browns|
|29 Sep||L 22 - 7||@ Bengals|
|09 Oct||L 30 - 17||Titans|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 15||Steelers|
|23 Oct||W 28 - 25||Bills|
|06 Nov||W 27 - 23||Jets|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Chargers|
|20 Nov||W 14 - 10||@ Rams|
|27 Nov||W 31 - 24||49ers|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 6||@ Ravens|
|11 Dec||W 26 - 23||Cardinals|
|17 Dec||W 34 - 13||@ Jets|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Bills|
|01 Jan||L 35 - 14||Patriots|
Dolphins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Ford (knee) was placed on injured reserve Saturday.
- Maualuga signed a one-year contract with the Dolphins on Saturday, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Godchaux is expected to start at defensive tackle for Miami, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Pantale is in concussion protocol, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Cutler fell on his surgically repaired throwing shoulder on his final play in Thursday's preseason game versus the Ravens, but felt no pain after doing so, ESPN's James Walker reports. Speaking about the play, Cutler said, "I'm glad to get that one out of the way. I landed right on my right shoulder and didn't feel anything."
- Urbik did not play in Thursday's preseason game against the Ravens due to a back injury, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.