PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Pouncey (hip) participated in team drills during Monday's practice, James Walker of ESPN.com reports.
- Pouncey (hip) is unlikely to practice Monday and Tuesday, Chris Parker of the Sun-Sentinel reports.
- Pouncey (hip) progressed to 11-on-11 drills at Saturday's practice, Chris Perkins of The Sun Sentinel reports.
- Pouncey (hip) was cleared for practice by a specialist on Tuesday, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
- Pouncey (hip) has an appointment next week and expects to be cleared for practice at that time, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Pouncey (hip) is expected to be ready for the Dolphins' regular season opener, but he still hasn't been cleared by doctors heading into training camp, Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports.
|11 Sep||L 12 - 10||@ Seahawks|
|18 Sep||L 31 - 24||@ Patriots|
|25 Sep||W 30 - 24||Browns|
|29 Sep||L 22 - 7||@ Bengals|
|09 Oct||L 30 - 17||Titans|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 15||Steelers|
|23 Oct||W 28 - 25||Bills|
|06 Nov||W 27 - 23||Jets|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Chargers|
|20 Nov||W 14 - 10||@ Rams|
|27 Nov||W 31 - 24||49ers|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 6||@ Ravens|
|11 Dec||W 26 - 23||Cardinals|
|17 Dec||W 34 - 13||@ Jets|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Bills|
|01 Jan||L 35 - 14||Patriots|
Dolphins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Urbik did not play in Thursday's preseason game against the Ravens due to a back injury, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Grant's battled some Achilles tightness during Thursday's preseason game against the Ravens, but he downplayed the severity of the ailment during his postgame interview, Adam Beasley of 790 The Ticket reports.
- Williams had four carries for 11 yards and one reception for three yards (on three targets) in Thursday's preseason loss to Baltimore.
- Ajayi lost two yards on two carries and gained 11 yards on one reception in Thursday's preseason game against Baltimore.
- Thomas (back) caught his only target for a two-yard gain in Thursday's preseason game against the Ravens.
- Parker caught one pass for 16 yards on four targets in Thursday's preseason game against the Dolphins.