PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Redskins T Maurice Hurt was placed on the team's physically unable to perform list because he is out of shape.
- Redskins backup offensive lineman Maurice Hurt could come off the physically unable to perform list next week, though he has yet to receive indication as to whether or not that will actually happen, The Washington Post reports. Hurt had arthroscopic knee surgery in the offseason and was rehabbing for all of training camp and the preseason. Hurt cannot begin practicing until after Week 6, by rule, but a team can wait until Week 11 to activate the player if he needs more time.
|12 Sep||L 38 - 16||Steelers|
|18 Sep||L 27 - 23||Cowboys|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 27||@ Giants|
|02 Oct||W 31 - 20||Browns|
|09 Oct||W 16 - 10||@ Ravens|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 20||Eagles|
|23 Oct||L 20 - 17||@ Lions|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||@ Bengals|
|13 Nov||W 26 - 20||Vikings|
|20 Nov||W 42 - 24||Packers|
|24 Nov||L 31 - 26||@ Cowboys|
|04 Dec||L 31 - 23||@ Cardinals|
|11 Dec||W 27 - 22||@ Eagles|
|19 Dec||L 23 - 15||Panthers|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 21||@ Bears|
|01 Jan||L 19 - 10||Giants|
Redskins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- While he's happy about Perine's growth, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Wednesday that he still has full confidence in Rob Kelley and is excited about having the second-year player as his starting running back, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Wednesday that he has full confidence in Rob Kelley and is excited about having him as the starter, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Galette (hamstring) was an active participant during Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Reed (toe) was a full participant at Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Reed (toe) took the practice field Wednesday, running in individual and 1-on-1 drills, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.
- Long underwent a minor knee scope, Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post reports.