PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Broncos placed Marvin Austin (groin) on Injured Reserve.
- Marvin Austin (groin) is not practicing Wednesday.
- Broncos signed DT Marvin Austin.
- The Cowboys waived/injured defensive tackle Marvin Austin (back) Tuesday.
- Cowboys newly-acquired defensive lineman Marvin Austin is out with a back injury.
- The Dallas Cowboys filled their final roster spot Monday by adding defensive tackle Marvin Austin. Austin, 6-2, 312 pounds, was cut by the Miami Dolphins on Oct. 13 after playing in two games and making one tackle. A former second-round pick by the New York Giants in 2011, he missed his rookie year with a pectoral muscle injury and played in eight games last year with eight tackles. The Cowboys liked Austin coming out of the draft, but because they were a 3-4 defense at the time he was not a good fit.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|08 Sep||W 21 - 20||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 34 - 20||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 17||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 7||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Oct||L 21 - 13||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Oct||W 27 - 9||Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 27 - 19||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 30 - 20||@ Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 25 - 23||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 30 - 27||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 20 - 10||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 13 - 10||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 16 - 3||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||L 33 - 10||@ Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 6||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Broncos TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Barrett (hip) could return for training camp, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports. "I'm doing good," Barrett said Saturday. "I have a couple more weeks left on crutches and once that's over, I should be able to start doing some more stuff to get myself ready (to return), probably about halfway through camp."
- Barrett (hip) could return for training camp, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports. "I'm doing good," Barrett said Saturday. "I have a couple more weeks left on crutches and once that's over, I should be able to start doing some more stuff to get myself ready (to return), probably about halfway through camp."
- McManus has signed his one-year, $2.8 million contract tender with the Broncos, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Gotsis underwent a knee scope on Thursday to remove "floating" material in his knee, NFL Network's James Palmer reports.
- Marshall was held out of practice Wednesday due to a sore Achilles, Cameron Wolfe of the Denver Post reports.
- Peko broke his foot and won't be able to practice until early in training camp, Mike Kils of 9News Denver reports.
- According to head coach Vance Joseph, Derby (hamstring) is about 85 percent, Cameron Wolfe of The Denver Post reports.