PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Update: Marcus Cannon new five-year extension is worth $32.5 million with $14.5 million guaranteed.
- Patriots and Marcus Cannon agreed to a five-year contract extension.
- Marcus Cannon (calf) is going through a pregame workout.
- OL Marcus Cannon is not practicing on Thursday.
- Marcus Cannon (toe) has been ruled out ruled out for Week 10.
- Marcus Cannon (toe) did not practice on Wednesday.
|11 Sep||W 23 - 21||@ Cardinals|
|18 Sep||W 31 - 24||Dolphins|
|22 Sep||W 27 - 0||Texans|
|02 Oct||L 16 - 0||Bills|
|09 Oct||W 33 - 13||@ Browns|
|16 Oct||W 35 - 17||Bengals|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 16||@ Steelers|
|30 Oct||W 41 - 25||@ Bills|
|13 Nov||L 31 - 24||Seahawks|
|20 Nov||W 30 - 17||@ 49ers|
|27 Nov||W 22 - 17||@ Jets|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 10||Rams|
|12 Dec||W 30 - 23||Ravens|
|18 Dec||W 16 - 3||@ Broncos|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 3||Jets|
|01 Jan||W 35 - 14||@ Dolphins|
Patriots TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Gillislee (hamstring) didn't travel with the Patriots for joint team practices with the Texans this week, Jeff Howe of The Boston Herald reports.
- Rivers injured his left leg while covering a kickoff Wednesday, The Boston Herald reports.
- With Mike Gillislee (hamstring) still sidelined, Burkhead logged the majority of rushing reps on handoffs with the Patriots' first-team offense Monday, the Boston Herald reports.
- Gillislee continues to miss practice due to a hamstring issue, Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald reports.
- Slater (hamstring) was sidelined from Monday's practice, Doug Kyed of NESN.com reports.
- Mitchell (undisclosed injury) participated in 11-on-11 drills Monday for the first time since July 27, the Boston Herald reports.