PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Johnson (undisclosed) was waived from the Seahawks' injured reserve Monday, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Johnson (undisclosed) reverted to the Seahawks' injured reserve Friday.
- Johnson (undisclosed) was waived/injured by the Seahawks on Friday.
- Browns place FB Malcolm Johnson on injured reserve.
- Malcolm Johnson has a groin injury and is questionable to return.
- Malcolm Johnson (shoulder) did not practice on Wednesday.
|11 Sep||W 12 - 10||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 9 - 3||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 37 - 18||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 17||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 24||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||T 6 - 6||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 25 - 20||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|07 Nov||W 31 - 25||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 26 - 15||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 14 - 5||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 40 - 7||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 38 - 10||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Dec||W 24 - 3||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 25 - 23||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Seahawks TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Senior (knee) cleared waivers and reverted to Seattle's injured reserve, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Joeckel (knee) practiced Tuesday, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Head coach Pete Carroll is hoping Prosise (groin) will be able to play in Friday's preseason game against the Chiefs, Tony Drovetto of the Seahawks' official site reports. "He's running right now, he's getting his work done today," Carroll said. "He just tightened up in pregame. I watched it happen right before my eyes. He was working, he was going hard, then you could see he kind of felt it. He hasn't quite gotten rid of it. He has had MRIs, there's no result in the MRI, so that's a really good sign. We've just got to get loosened up and ready to go. We'd love to see him play this weekend."
- Tyson (groin) didn't play in the Seahawks' second exhibition against the Vikings, Tony Drovetto of the Seahawks' official site reports.
- Wright (knee) returned to practice Monday, Tony Drovetto of the Seahawks' official site reports. "K.J.'s fine," head coach Pete Carroll said. "We just eased him in today. He'll go full-go tomorrow. He feels great. Everything worked out beautifully. The week that he took to take care of himself, the process he went through seemed to be perfect, so he feels great."
- Head coach Pete Carroll said Darboh has cleared concussion protocol, Tony Drovetto of the Seahawks' official site reports.