PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Ryan signed a three-year, $30 million contract with the Titans on Thursday, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
- Logan Ryan registered one tackle with one interception in the Patriots 34-9 win over the Lion on Sunday.
- Logan Ryan totaled three tackles and one interception in the Patriots 30-7 win over the Vikings on Sunday.
- Logan Ryan appears to be the leading candidate to start at cornerback while CB Brandon Browner serves his four-game suspension.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 25 - 16||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 16 - 15||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 17 - 10||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 20||@ Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 30 - 17||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 28 - 26||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 34 - 26||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Oct||W 36 - 22||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 43 - 35||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 47 - 25||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 24 - 17||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 27 - 21||@ Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 13 - 10||Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 19 - 17||@ Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 38 - 17||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 17||Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Titans TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Abdesmad (ankle) was active for last Saturday's preseason opener against the Jets.
- Decker (ankle) will not play in Saturday's preseason tilt against the Panthers, Jason Wolf of the Tennesssean reports.
- Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.comDecker (ankle) isn't practicing Thursday, Cameron Wolfe reports.
- Titans coach Mike Mularkey expects Murray to play in Saturday's exhibition against Carolina, though a final decision hasn't been made, ESPN.com's Cameron Wolfe reports.
- Decker suffered a twisted ankle during Wednesday's practice, Jim Wyatt of the Titans' official site reports.
- Wallace is currently dealing with back soreness, Jim Wyatt of TitansOnline.com reports.