PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Houston (knee) is expected to play in Saturday's preseason game against the Cardinals.
- Houston (knee - ACL) is on schedule in his recovery, Patrick Finley of The Chicago Sun-Times reports.
- Lamarr Houston (knee) was placed on injured reserve.
- Bears are not placing Lamarr Houston (ACL) on the Injured Reserve at this point.
- An MRI confirmed a torn ACL for Bears DE Lamarr Houston.
- Update: Lamar Houston (knee) has been ruled out for the remainder of the game.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 23 - 14||@ Texans||1||3||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|19 Sep||L 29 - 14||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 31 - 17||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 17 - 14||Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 17 - 16||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Oct||L 26 - 10||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|31 Oct||W 20 - 10||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 36 - 10||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 22 - 16||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 21||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 6||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 20 - 17||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 30 - 27||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 21||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 10||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bears TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Leno Jr. signed a four-year extension with the Bears on Wednesday, Marc Sessler of NFL Network reports.
- Glennon will start Saturday's preseason game in Tennessee, Adam Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
- Langford's main competition for a roster spot, Ka'Deem Carey, had wrist surgery and will be sidelined about six weeks, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Trubisky is expected to start the second half of Sunday's preseason game at Tennessee with the first-team offense, Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
- Carey underwent wrist surgery and is expected to miss about six weeks, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Bullard (thigh) did not practice Wednesday, Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.