PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Barner (concussion) returned to practice Thursday, Eric Williams of ESPN.com reports.
- Barner is currently going through the NFL's concussion protocol, Jack Wang of the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
- Barner is listed as the team's No. 1 kick returner in the most recent, unofficial depth chart ESPN's Eric D. Williams reports.
- Barner or Branden Oliver (Achilles) could be in line for more touches as a complementary running back to starter Melvin Gordon (knee), Jack Wang of the Orange County Register reports.
- Barner may primarily be used on special teams, Jack Wang of The Orange County Register reports.
- The Chargers and Barner (hamstring) agreed to terms of a contract Monday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Chargers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Reid (knee) made a nice push through the line during the team's practice session Tuesday, the Chargers' official site reports.
- Davis (hamstring) made an impressive one-handed catch during Wednesday's practice, Eric Williams of ESPN reports.
- Mager (undisclosed) could be ready to make his 2017 preseason debut Sunday against the Saints, The Orange County Register reports.
- Clark (knee) played 14 snaps in Sunday's preseason opener against the Seahawks.
- Boston (knee) notched two tackles (one solo) in Sunday's preseason opener against the Seahawks.
- Bosa (finger) took the field for the team's first preseason game Friday against the Seahawks, recording two tackles (both solo).