Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 205 lbs
Age: 28 yrs
College: West Virginia
Draft Team: TB
Draft: Year: 2012 Round: 6 Overall: 174
PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Tandy, a career backup who excelled in a starting opportunity late last season, is working as a first-team safety early in training camp, Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times reports. "What we learned about Keith is that Keith is always ready," head coach Dirk Koetter said. "He does a great job with his preparation and he made plays. Keith is working with the first group right now and he's going to be a hard guy to get out of there."
- Buccaneers have re-signed Keith Tandy.
- Buccaneers upgraded S Keith Tandy (concussion) to full participation on Thursday.
- Coach Lovie Smith says safety Keith Tandy suffered a concussion Sunday and is in the league's concussion protocol.
- Keith Tandy is being evaluated for a concussion he is questionable to return.
- Bucs injury report has S Keith Tandy suffering a concussion Sunday.