PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said Kapron Lewis-Moore (Achilles) is close to 100 percent healthy and could be a full-go during organized team activities.
- Ravens DE Kapron Lewis-Moore (Achilles') underwent surgery Friday.
- Coach John Harbaugh says DE Kapron Lewis-Moore has Achilles injury that doesn't look good.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 23 - 14||@ Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|19 Sep||L 29 - 14||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 31 - 17||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 17 - 14||Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 17 - 16||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Oct||L 26 - 10||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|31 Oct||W 20 - 10||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 36 - 10||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 22 - 16||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 21||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 6||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 20 - 17||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 30 - 27||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 21||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 10||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bears TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- McPhee (knee) attended practice for the first time since he had right knee surgery but did not participate, as he remains on the PUP list, Rich Campbell of The Chicago Tribune reports.
- Howard (eye) was at Monday's practice, Rich Campbell of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Long (ankle) participated in Monday's practice, Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
- Bullard suffered a thigh injury during Saturday's preseason game against the Cardinals, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Thompson returned a missed field goal for a touchdown Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Aguayo converted his only extra point attempt while missing a field goal Saturday against the Cardinals.