PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bibbs was traded to the 49ers along with a fifth-round draft choice on Saturday in exchange for a 2018 fourth-round pick, James Palmer of NFL Network reports.
- Bibbs signed his exclusive-rights free-agent tender with the Broncos on Thursday, Cameron Wolfe of The Denver Post reports.
- Broncos placed Kapri Bibbs on injured reserve.
- Kapri Bibbs (ankle) walked out of the locker room following Sunday's win over the Jaguars with a walking boot on his right foot.
- Kapri Bibbs (ankle) questionable to return.
- Kapri Bibbs has returned to the game for Denver.
|12 Sep||W 28 - 0||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 46 - 27||@ Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 37 - 18||@ Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 24 - 17||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Oct||L 33 - 21||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 45 - 16||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 34 - 17||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 41 - 23||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 23 - 20||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 30 - 17||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 31 - 24||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 26 - 6||@ Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 23 - 17||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 41 - 13||@ Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 22 - 21||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 25 - 23||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
49ers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Foster (shoulder) has been a limited participant in OTAs, ESPN's Nick Wagoner reports. "We've allowed him to participate in anything that there's no possibility of contact. So, if he's doing any of the individual drills and not going against people, then he's able to do everything because he can run and do it all," explained head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- Foster (shoulder) has been a limited participant in OTAs, ESPN's Nick Wagoner reports. "We've allowed him to participate in anything that there's no possibility of contact. So, if he's doing any of the individual drills and not going against people, then he's able to do everything because he can run and do it all," explained head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- Zuttah aggravated a leg injury during OTAs on Tuesday, Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group reports.
- The 49ers tried to trade McDonald (shoulder) during the draft, Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area reports.
- Hyde (knee) could face competition from Joe Williams for the starting job, CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco reports.
- Barnes signed a contract with the 49ers on Monday, Jim Thomas of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.
- Ward's (collarbone) fifth-year option was exercised by the 49ers on Monday.