PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Justin Pugh will play Week 15 against the Lions.
- Justin Pugh is not listed on the Giants final Week 15 injury report.
- Justin Pugh told reporters that he currently feels 100 percent healthy and plans on playing this week.
- Justin Pugh expects to play in Week 15.
- Justin Pugh is listed as questionable for Week 14 however it is more likely that he won't play against the Cowboys.
- Justin Pugh (knee) expects to play in Week 14.
|11 Sep||W 20 - 19||@ Cowboys|
|18 Sep||W 16 - 13||Saints|
|25 Sep||L 29 - 27||Redskins|
|03 Oct||L 24 - 10||@ Vikings|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||@ Packers|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 23||Ravens|
|23 Oct||W 17 - 10||@ Rams|
|06 Nov||W 28 - 23||Eagles|
|14 Nov||W 21 - 20||Bengals|
|20 Nov||W 22 - 16||Bears|
|27 Nov||W 27 - 13||@ Browns|
|04 Dec||L 24 - 14||@ Steelers|
|11 Dec||W 10 - 7||Cowboys|
|18 Dec||W 17 - 6||Lions|
|22 Dec||L 24 - 19||@ Eagles|
|01 Jan||W 19 - 10||@ Redskins|
Giants TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Eagan signed with the Giants on Friday, Art Stapleton of The Record reports.
- Severin signed with the Giants on Friday, Art Stapleton of The Record reports.
- Apple sat out of Thursday's practice due to an ankle injury.
- Harris was held out of Thursday's practice due to upper body soreness.
- Goodson (back) returned to practice Thursday, Art Stapleton of The Record reports.
- Head coach Ben McAdoo expects Manning to suit up and play in the Giants' second and third games of the preseason.