PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bills released Jonathan Meeks.
- Bills placed S Jonathan Meeks (neck) on injured reserve.
- Jonathan Meeks (neck) and Lee Smith (toe) were both limited in practice on Friday.
- Jonathan Meeks (neck) did not participate in practice Tuesday.
- Jonathan Meeks (neck) did not practice Monday.
- Bills have activated rookie defensive back Jonathan Meeks off the injured reserve/designated for return list.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 13 - 7||@ Ravens||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|15 Sep||L 37 - 31||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 33 - 18||Cardinals||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|02 Oct||W 16 - 0||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 30 - 19||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 45 - 16||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 28 - 25||@ Dolphins||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|30 Oct||L 41 - 25||Patriots||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|07 Nov||L 31 - 25||@ Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 16 - 12||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 28 - 21||Jaguars||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 24||@ Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 27 - 20||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 33 - 13||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 30 - 10||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bills TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Although he's participating in most of OTAs, the Bills remain concerned about Clay's lingering knee troubles, The Buffalo News reports. "We are concerned with Charles' knee situation," said new coach Sean McDermott. "It's something we have to manage moving forward in order to have him on the field for us, which is important moving forward. He's a weapon for us."
- Although he's participating in most of OTAs, the Bills remain concerned about Clay's lingering knee troubles, The Buffalo News reports. "We are concerned with Charles' knee situation," said new coach Sean McDermott. "It's something we have to manage moving forward in order to have him on the field for us, which is important moving forward. He's a weapon for us."
- Wood (leg) participated during Thursday's OTA, Bills insider Joe Buscaglia reports.
- Hodges was signed to a one-year contract by the Bills on Thursday, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Miller sprained his ankle during Wednesday's OTA session, Bills insider Sal Capaccio reports.
- New defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier thinks Ragland (knee) has the skills to play on the outside if he doesn't win the starting middle linebacker job in the team's new 3-4 defense, BuffaloBills.com reports. Said Frazier: "We think he could potentially play outside. We have a limited sample size based on his rookie season and that was just training camp so you have to look at his college tape and project. Based on our projections we think he could play the middle linebacker position and one of the outside positions."
- Saxton was signed by the Bills on Wednesday, Chris Brown of the team's official site reports.