PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Saints center Jonathan Goodwin (knee/ankle) and linebacker Kyle Knox (ankle) are questionable for Thursday's game at Carolina. Both put in limited practices all week.
- Saints C Jonathan Goodwin (knee, ankle) and LB Kyle Knox (ankle) were limited in Tuesday\'s practice.
- Jonathan Goodwin is out for the game after suffering a leg injury in the first half.
- Saints C Jonathan Goodwin (knee bruise) says he'll be fine.
- Jonathan Goodwin suffered a high-ankle sprain and will undergo a MRI on Monday to determine the severity.
- Saints center Jonathan Goodwin was helped off Sunday's game with a leg injury and never returned.
|11 Sep||L 35 - 34||Raiders|
|18 Sep||L 16 - 13||@ Giants|
|26 Sep||L 45 - 32||Falcons|
|02 Oct||W 35 - 34||@ Chargers|
|16 Oct||W 41 - 38||Panthers|
|23 Oct||L 27 - 21||@ Chiefs|
|30 Oct||W 25 - 20||Seahawks|
|06 Nov||W 41 - 23||@ 49ers|
|13 Nov||L 25 - 23||Broncos|
|17 Nov||L 23 - 20||@ Panthers|
|27 Nov||W 49 - 21||Rams|
|04 Dec||L 28 - 13||Lions|
|11 Dec||L 16 - 11||@ Buccaneers|
|18 Dec||W 48 - 41||@ Cardinals|
|24 Dec||W 31 - 24||Buccaneers|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 32||@ Falcons|
Saints TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Jordan has been one of the Saints' top performers at training camp, accruing sacks and batted passes at an impressive rate during drills, reports ESPN's Mike Triplett.
- Lattimore could see an increased role with Delvin Breaux sidelined for 4-6 weeks with a fractured fibula.
- Breaux will be sidelined 4-6 weeks after X-rays revealed a fractured fibula that will require surgery, Mike Triplett of ESPN.com reports.
- Fleener (undisclosed) has been taking part in team drills at practice, Nick Underhill of The New Orleans Advocate reports.
- Breaux (leg) underwent X-rays on Monday that revealed a more serious injury than a bruise, Josh Katzenstein of NOLA.com reports.
- Unger (foot) participated in the stretching and conditioning portion of Monday's practice, Herbie Teope of NOLA.com reports.