PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Vikings worked out free-agent S Jerron McMillian Wednesday.
- The Kansas City Chiefs have signed free-agent OT R.J. Dill, DE Brandon Moore and SS Jerron McMillian to futures contracts.
- The Packers released S Jerron McMillian.
- Packers safety Jerron McMillian was fined $15,750 for striking a defenseless receiver during Sunday’s 22-9 win over Detroit.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 33 - 27||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 19 - 12||@ Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 24 - 3||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 43 - 14||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 10||@ Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 21||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 30 - 14||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 19 - 14||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 20 - 17||@ Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 19 - 17||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 30 - 27||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 29 - 28||@ Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|08 Dec||W 21 - 13||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 19 - 17||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||W 33 - 10||Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 37 - 27||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Chiefs TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Berry (heel) returned to practice Monday, Adam Teicher of ESPN.com reports.
- Chesson caught two passes for 15 yards in Saturday's preseason game against the Bengals.
- Wilson caught two passes for 14 yards in Saturday's preseason game against the Bengals.
- Ehinger (knee) has been cleared to practice.
- Hunt seemingly clinched the Chiefs' No. 2 running back job with his impressive performance in Saturday's preseason game against the Bengals, Adam Teicher of ESPN.com reports.
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid reiterated Monday that Smith is the team's starting quarterback, Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star reports. "It's Alex's job. That's what it is," Reid said. "There's no gray area with that."