PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Kearse's contract situation could prove to be a motivating factor for him this season, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Seahawks have re-signed Jermaine Kearse to a three year deal.
- Jermaine Kearse reiterated Thursday that he does not plan to return to Seattle.
- Seahawks impending free-agent WR Jermaine Kearse said he won’t offer the team a hometown discount.
- Jermaine Kearse said he hopes to re-sign with the Seahawks this offseason.
- Jermaine Kearse hauled in 11 catches on 15 targets for 110 yards and two touchdowns in Sunday's 31-24 loss to the Panthers.
|11 Sep||W 12 - 10||Dolphins||70||7||5||57||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|18 Sep||L 9 - 3||@ Rams||55||6||2||11||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 37 - 18||49ers||53||2||2||11||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 17||@ Jets||44||3||3||23||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 24||Falcons||53||5||3||35||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|23 Oct||T 6 - 6||@ Cardinals||56||4||3||51||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|30 Oct||L 25 - 20||@ Saints||48||6||4||57||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|07 Nov||W 31 - 25||Bills||40||4||2||36||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Patriots||57||7||2||26||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|20 Nov||W 26 - 15||Eagles||47||6||2||29||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|27 Nov||L 14 - 5||@ Buccaneers||50||5||1||18||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|04 Dec||W 40 - 7||Panthers||64||9||5||68||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|11 Dec||L 38 - 10||@ Packers||53||6||1||7||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|15 Dec||W 24 - 3||Rams||37||2||0||0||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Cardinals||66||9||4||37||1||0||0||-||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 25 - 23||@ 49ers||37||7||2||45||0||1||0||-||0||-|
Seahawks TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Chancellor (ankles) appeared close to full speed at June's mandatory minicamp, John Boyle of the Seahawks' official site reports. "You can tell right now he's got great burst," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's changing direction, he's really hitting it, so he has made a great recovery."
- Chancellor (ankles) appeared close to full speed at June's mandatory minicamp, John Boyle of the Seahawks' official site reports. "You can tell right now he's got great burst," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's changing direction, he's really hitting it, so he has made a great recovery."
- Collins has lost weight heading into training camp this season, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports. "He is in phenomenal shape. He showed it," head coach Pete Carroll noted. "He's just clicking out here for us in every drill that we've done throughout every single day that we've been out here. So he's shown really well for himself in competing and all that. He's leaner, he's faster, he's quicker. He's all of that and he knows what's he doing now, so he's really positioned himself well to compete for a spot."
- Davis will compete with Trevone Boykin for the No. 2 spot on the depth chart, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports. Head coach Pete Carroll said of the competition, "It's been a good mix so far. So we brought him (Davis) in we'll make these evaluations as we get back but I think Austin showed very well for himself."
- Jefferson (knee) may not be able to return in time for the start of training camp, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Shead (knee) is progressing well in rehab but remains unlikely to return for the start of the regular season, Curtis Crabtree of Sports Radio KJR reports.
- McEvoy has been sidelined throughout minicamp due to a recent toe surgery, Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times reports.