PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Hill received serious competition during the draft when the Bengals selected fellow running back Joe Mixon in the second round at No. 48 overall, Geoff Hobson of the team's official website reports.
- Hill said he isn't worried about the possibility of Cincinnati using an early draft pick on a running back, NFL.com's reports. "If they wanna draft the back high, go ahead and do it," said Hill. "They're probably going to be my backup."
- The Cincinnati coaching staff believes Hill can regain his 2014 rookie-year form, Cincinnati.com reports.
- Jeremy Hill (knee) was limited at practice Friday.
- Jeremy Hill (knee) not expected to play Week 17.
- Jeremy Hill (knee) did not practice on Wednesday.
|11 Sep||W 23 - 22||@ Jets||29||9||31||1||3.4||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|18 Sep||L 24 - 16||@ Steelers||29||11||22||0||2.0||0||0||-||-||6||3||37||0|
|25 Sep||L 29 - 17||Broncos||32||17||97||2||5.7||1||1||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|29 Sep||W 22 - 7||Dolphins||36||21||71||0||3.4||0||0||-||-||1||0||0||0|
|09 Oct||L 28 - 14||@ Cowboys||15||4||12||0||3.0||0||0||-||-||1||0||0||0|
|16 Oct||L 35 - 17||@ Patriots||21||13||38||0||2.9||0||0||-||-||1||1||3||0|
|23 Oct||W 31 - 17||Browns||21||9||168||1||18.7||2||3||-||-||2||2||24||0|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||Redskins||39||20||76||1||3.8||0||0||-||-||1||1||-3||0|
|14 Nov||L 21 - 20||@ Giants||27||15||46||1||3.1||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|20 Nov||L 16 - 12||Bills||29||16||62||0||3.9||0||1||-||-||2||2||1||0|
|27 Nov||L 19 - 14||@ Ravens||37||12||21||0||1.8||0||0||-||-||6||6||61||0|
|04 Dec||W 32 - 14||Eagles||37||23||33||1||1.4||0||0||-||-||3||2||12||0|
|11 Dec||W 23 - 10||@ Browns||41||25||111||1||4.4||0||0||-||-||4||3||31||0|
|18 Dec||L 24 - 20||Steelers||37||20||43||1||2.2||0||0||-||-||1||1||8||0|
|24 Dec||L 12 - 10||@ Texans||13||7||8||0||1.1||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 27 - 10||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bengals TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Boling (shoulder) feels he'll be ready for the start of training camp, Jim Owczarski of Cincinnati.com reports. "Everything's been going well. It's coming along well," Boling said. "I've been able to work out and do pretty much everything in the weight room. Just kind of keep taking the time and I should be back here pretty soon."
- Boling (shoulder) feels he'll be ready for the start of training camp, Jim Owczarski of Cincinnati.com reports. "Everything's been going well. It's coming along well," Boling said. "I've been able to work out and do pretty much everything in the weight room. Just kind of keep taking the time and I should be back here pretty soon."
- Erickson will have to compete for a roster spot, despite leading the AFC in kickoff return average (27.9 yards) as a rookie, Dan Hoard of Bengals.com reports.
- Uzomah has been working hard in the offseason to sharpen all aspects of his game, Dan Hoard of the Bengals' official site reports. "I'm trying to work on my hands -- whether it's as a blocker or getting off the jam," Uzomah said. "I'm working on my hips a little bit too. ...I've also been working with Ben (Creamer) from Ignition APG with boxing and hand fighting and he does a great job with that. I did it a little last year but not as much as I will this upcoming year. I think that helps tremendously and translates to the field a lot."
- Core was carted off the field Wednesday with an apparent left leg injury, Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com reports.
- Wilson is dealing with a knee injury, and has yet to fully participate in a practice since the start of rookie mini-camp, Jim Owczarski of Cincinnati.com reports.
- Kirkpatrick (hand) is still being held out of 11-on-11 activity at practice, Jim Owczarski of Cincinnati.com reports.