Height: 6ft 0in
Weight: 193 lbs
Age: 29 yrs
Draft Team: TEN
Draft: Year: 2009 Round: 6 Overall: 203
PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Jason McCourty (chest) is questionable for Week 17.
- Jason McCourty (chest) returned to a limited practice.
- Jason McCourty (chest) is not practicing on Wednesday.
- Jason McCourty (chest) has been ruled out Week 16.
- Jason McCourty (chest) is not expected to play Week 16.
- Jason McCourty (chest) did not practice on Wednesday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 25 - 16||Vikings||3||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|18 Sep||W 16 - 15||@ Lions||6||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|25 Sep||L 17 - 10||Raiders||4||1||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 20||@ Texans||3||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|09 Oct||W 30 - 17||@ Dolphins||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|16 Oct||W 28 - 26||Browns||5||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|23 Oct||L 34 - 26||Colts||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|27 Oct||W 36 - 22||Jaguars||9||2||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|06 Nov||L 43 - 35||@ Chargers||9||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|13 Nov||W 47 - 25||Packers||5||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|20 Nov||L 24 - 17||@ Colts||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|27 Nov||W 27 - 21||@ Bears||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|11 Dec||W 13 - 10||Broncos||8||0||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|18 Dec||W 19 - 17||@ Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 38 - 17||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 17||Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Titans TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Mariota has exchanged a scooter for a walking boot as he recovers from a broken right fibula, Paul Kuharsky of ESPN.com reports.
- Henry is expected to play second fiddle to DeMarco Murray (foot) out of the Titans' backfield next season. On Wednesday, head coach Mike Mularkey confirmed as much, calling Murray "the guy," according to Jim Wyatt of the team's official site reports.
- Head coach Mike Mularkey considers Murray (foot) to be "the guy" in the Titans' backfield, Jim Wyatt of the Titans' official site reports. "He has shown he is the guy and he will continue to be that guy," Mularkey said Wednesday.
- Klug (Achilles) is progressing well in his recovery from his December surgery, Paul Kuharsky of ESPN reports.
- Head coach Mike Mularkey said Wednesday that Mariota (fibula) likely won't take part in workouts until training camp, Paul Kuharsky of ESPN.com reports.
- Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Mularkey says quarterback Marcus Mariota is on track in his rehab from a broken leg and doing great.