PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Crawford was held out of Monday's practice due to a groin strain, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.
- Crawford signed a three-year, $10.3 million contract with the Falcons on Thursday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- Jack Crawford (shoulder) is questionable for Week 2.
- Cowboys have re-signed DE Jack Crawford.
- Cowboys DT Jack Crawford, who left last night’s game with a hand injury, had X-Rays come back negative.
- Jack Crawford (thumb) was placed on injured reserve.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 31 - 24||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 35 - 28||@ Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|26 Sep||W 45 - 32||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 48 - 33||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 23 - 16||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 26 - 24||@ Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 33 - 30||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 33 - 32||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|03 Nov||W 43 - 28||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 24 - 15||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 38 - 19||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 29 - 28||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 42 - 14||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 41 - 13||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 33 - 16||@ Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 38 - 32||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Falcons TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- McKinley (shoulder) is nearing a full return and could make his preseason debut Sunday at Pittsburgh, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.
- Pressley signed with the Falcons on Wednesday.
- Head coach Dan Quinn said Wednesday that he hopes Freeman will emerge from the concussion protocol by the end of the week, Kelsey Conway of the Falcons' official site reports.
- Gabriel (leg) returned to practice Sunday, D. Orlando Ledbetter of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.
- Jones (toe) looked game-ready while catching passes during the Falcons' final two days of training camp, ESPN's Vaughn McClure reports.
- Freeman missed Monday's practice while in concussion protocol and won't play in Sunday's preseason game against the Steelers, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.