PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Steelers announce Ike taylor has retired from the NFL.
- Ike Taylor seems to know his playing days are likely over after he hasn't drawn a sniff of interest on the free-agent market.
- Steelers are reportedly "unlikely" to re-sign Ike Taylor.
- Ike Taylor (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game.
- Ike Taylor (forearm) was limited in practice on Thursday.
- Both Ike Taylor (forearm) and Dri Archer are both expected to be ruled inactive for Sunday's game against the Falcons.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|12 Sep||W 38 - 16||@ Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 24 - 16||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 34 - 3||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 43 - 14||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 31 - 13||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 30 - 15||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 27 - 16||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 21 - 14||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 35 - 30||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 24 - 9||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||W 28 - 7||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 24 - 14||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 27 - 20||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 24 - 20||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||W 31 - 27||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 27 - 24||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Steelers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Smith-Schuster has been diagnosed with a bone bruise in his knee, Ray Fittipaldo of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
- Bell (groin), who has yet to sign his $12.12 million franchise tender with the Steelers, is slated to report to the team in advance of Week 1, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin implied that Hunter and Sammie Coates are competing for one roster spot, Dave Lolley of The Washington Observer-Reporter reports.
- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin implied that Coates and Justin Hunter are competing for one roster spot, Dave Lolley of The Washington Observer-Reporter reports.
- Roethlisberger (ankle) was told he won't play in Sunday's preseason game against Atlanta, ESPN.com's Jeremy Fowler reports.
- Dobbs likely will start Sunday's preseason game against Atlanta, ESPN.com's Jeremy Fowler reports.