PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Ekpre-Olomu (knee - ACL) is cleared to resume all football-related activities, The Oregonian reports.
- Ekpre-Olomu (knee) was cut by the Dolphins on Thursday, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Dolphins have waived/injured Ifo Ekpre-Olomu after he tore his ACL during practice.
- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (knee) was given full medical clearance on Wednesday.
- Dolphins claim Ifo Expre-Olomu off waivers from the Browns.
- Browns have released Ifo Ekpre-Olomu.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 12 - 10||@ Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 31 - 24||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 30 - 24||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|29 Sep||L 22 - 7||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 30 - 17||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 15||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 28 - 25||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 27 - 23||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 14 - 10||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 31 - 24||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 6||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 26 - 23||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Dec||W 34 - 13||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 35 - 14||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Dolphins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Ford (knee) was placed on injured reserve Saturday.
- Maualuga signed a one-year contract with the Dolphins on Saturday, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Godchaux is expected to start at defensive tackle for Miami, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Pantale is in concussion protocol, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Cutler fell on his surgically repaired throwing shoulder on his final play in Thursday's preseason game versus the Ravens, but felt no pain after doing so, ESPN's James Walker reports. Speaking about the play, Cutler said, "I'm glad to get that one out of the way. I landed right on my right shoulder and didn't feel anything."
- Urbik did not play in Thursday's preseason game against the Ravens due to a back injury, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.